Pulpmaster launches into the Winmalee Village Shopping Centre!
Find out more details on the Pulpmaster and its features here.
Winmalee Village has recently launched the Pulpmaster thanks to JJ’s Waste & Recycling. The Pulpmaster system is an innovative solution that easily converts food waste into a pulp ready for composting to use as an organic fertiliser.
JJ’s Waste is a proudly Australian owned and operated family business that has helped the Winmalee Village Shopping Centre to become more environmentally waste conscious and eco-friendly. The Pulpmaster gives us the opportunity to be a part of an environmental initiative that has numerous benefits.
The Pulpmaster Benefits:
- Reducing organic food waste down by approximately 50% into a pumpable liquid and therefore reducing the number of bin services required.
- The waste is used in composting and soil additives making it 100% sustainably recycled and removed from the traditional landfill.
- The waste can be collected at the source of generation saving time for staff and double handing of waste.
- The use of the machine can also assist with OH&S issues relating to heavy lifting of the waste into the general waste bins.
- With the introduction of the waste levy (Landfill), the pulp waste is classed as recycled and will not incur the waste levy.